| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsuyama in April is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 123.2mm (4.9in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsuyama April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Matsuyama, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsuyama: