| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsuyama in January is cool at 5.3 °C (41.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 50.5mm (2in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 10:28 long with an average length of 10:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsuyama January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Matsuyama, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsuyama: