| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsuyama in June is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in June is quite sopping. A sizable 232.6mm (9.2in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 14:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsuyama June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Matsuyama, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsuyama: