| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsuyama in May is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry. Some 130.1mm (5.1in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsuyama May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Matsuyama, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsuyama: